Andreas H. (Andy) Vietor
Andreas (Andy) has more than twenty-five years’ experience in the energy and renewables sectors as a strategist, operating executive, financier, and top-ranked industry analyst in the oil and gas sectors. In fact, Andy was recognized twice as an All-Star Equity Analyst for the Oilfield Services Industry by the Wall Street Journal.
Andy has advised a wide range of companies in the energy sector — ranging from pioneering privately-held renewable fuel and chemical, cogeneration and LNG companies to middle-market oilfield sector leveraged buyouts to large caps.
Prior to joining HamiltonClark he was:
- Principal at First Gleneden Advisors LLC – A single-member LLC that specializes in providing hard to find, real-world tested strategic consulting and investor relations for high growth, early-stage companies looking to develop and execute capital access strategies and resource optimization based in Denver, Dallas, and Boston.
- Chief Financial Officer at ZeaChem Inc. – A venture-backed company that developed biomass refineries and technologies based in Denver.
- Vice President-Finance at Benefuel Inc. – An early-stage company focused on developing a patented and novel refining technology for making one of the lowest carbon renewable diesel fuels based in Dallas.
- Vice-President at Evergreen Energy Inc. – A publicly-traded company that developed refined coal processing facilities and technologies. Andy held positions in corporate planning, business development, and investor relations based in Denver.
- Vice-President and Senior Oilfield Services Equity Analyst at Stifel, Nicolaus, & Co. – A diversified global wealth management and investment banking company based in Denver.
- Previous roles at leading Wall Street firms in New York City such as J. & W. Seligman & Co., Smith Barney Shearson, and Oppenheimer & Co.
Corporate Boards, Non-Profits, and Professional Associations
Currently and previously a member of the Board of:
- Charter Review Committee Member – Town of Scituate – Volunteer
Education, Securities Licenses
- MBA, Columbia University School of Business
- BA, Dual Majors: Economics & History, Connecticut College
- General Securities Principal and holds Series 79 and 63 licenses
- Lives in Boston