Ross F. Crawford
Managing Director and Chairman of the Commitments Committee
Ross is a career corporate banker and venture capital investor, and co-founded HamiltonClark in 2003.
Prior to joining HamiltonClark he was:
- President and Managing Partner of the private merchant banking firm, Dominion Financial Partners, LLC which he co-founded in 1988, and Dominion Financial Securities Company, a NASD-member firm
- COO and a Director of Ruska Instrument Corporation, a manufacturer of precision pressure instrumentation products for the oil and gas industry
- COO and Director of HydroTech Systems, an engineering and manufacturing company of high-pressure oil and gas sub-sea flow line connecting devices
- 25 year lending career ending as Senior Vice President with Houston-based First City Bancorporation
He was co-founding Director of the Houston Angel Network, and has judged investment proposals for the U.S. Department of Energy, Houston Technology Center, the Rice University Investment Forum and Business Plan Competition, the NREL Industry Growth Forum, and the Texas Emerging Technology Fund.
Corporate Boards, Non-Profits, and Professional Associations
Previously a member of the Boards of:
- Ruska Instrument Corporation, a company that produced laboratory instruments and instrumentation systems for the oil and gas industry, now a part of GE’s Sensor Division
- HydroTech Systems, an oil-field off-shore engineering, manufacturing and service company, ultimately sold to Oil States Industries, Inc.
Education, Military Service, Securities Licenses
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations degree from the University of the Pacific
- U.S. Army Security Agency (Germany)
- General Securities Principal and holds Series 7, 24, 63 and 79 licenses
- Lives in Houston