We offer financial and government advisory, and investment banking services to small-capitalization privately-held and publicly-traded companies. We believe that business strategy and financial planning are fundamentally interrelated. Therefore, we make a commitment to thoroughly understand our clients' business so that, combining our financial expertise with an in-depth understanding of our target industries, we can deliver a seamless integration of advisory and execution capabilities.
We understand that we will only be successful if our clients are successful. Therefore we work as a team, with passion and urgency, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and integrity in everything we do for our clients.
Since inception we have advised in over 70 publicly announced and confidential advisory assignments for companies and corporate boards. Since 1971, Managing Directors of our firm have participated in over 100 banking and investment banking transactions.
We exclusively focus on energy technologies including:
- Electricity generation, energy storage, energy intelligence, distributed generation fuel cells, energy efficiency and enabling solutions
- Renewables such as solar, wind, tidal, geothermal, biomass, and biofuels
- Clean and sustainable technologies, such as electric and hybrid electric vehicles, emissions reduction, hydrogen and pollution treatment
- Traditional energy, oil and gas services, oil field services and supply, internal combustion, organic Rankin, and Stirling engine enhancements
Hamilton Clark Securities Company
- Member FINRA and SIPC
- Financial advisory, project finance advisory
- Venture capital, private equity and debt placements
- Advisor or dealer manager in merger, acquisition, sale or spin-off assignments
- Fairness opinions
- Advisor for public offerings on NASDAQ or the Alternative Investment Market (AiM) of the London Stock Exchange
Hamilton Clark & Co. LLC
- Consulting, advocacy with federal, state and municipal governments
- DOE and USDA grant writing, CRADA and TIA negotiation, loan guarantee advisory and negotiation
- Advocacy with program managers and national laboratories